Saturday, January 16, 2016

ASSEMBLY MEMBER CHARLES BARRON VS. "HYPOCRITE" GOVERNOR ANDREW CUOMO. ONCE AGAIN MR. BARRON IS CORRECT. CUOMO CONTINUES TO COVER UP ABOUT THE MOBSTER ON THE PAYROLL OF THE NEW YORK STATE SENATE AND HIS PROTECTOR. THE ROBERT CATALDO/SENATOR DIANE SAVINO STORY.


UP FRONT News       January 16, 2016  
"The paper that won't be bought and can't be sold."
Published by Tom Weiss
Andrew Mazzone - Media Representative and Economics Advisor
Steven Gradman - Internet Advisor
Allen Smith - Economics Reporter
  The views expressed in UP FRONT News are those of the publisher or of the contributing writer and do not necessarily represent the views of staff.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ASSEMBLY MEMBER CHARLES BARRON VS. "HYPOCRITE" GOVERNOR ANDREW CUOMO. ONCE AGAIN MR. BARRON IS CORRECT.
CUOMO CONTINUES TO COVER UP ABOUT THE MOBSTER ON THE PAYROLL OF THE NEW YORK STATE SENATE AND HIS PROTECTOR.
THE ROBERT CATALDO/SENATOR DIANE SAVINO STORY.
      During Governor Andrew Cuomo's State of the State address yesterday, Assembly member Charles Barron (D.-Bklyn.) - with whom I've been acquainted since late in the last millennium - interrupted Mr. Cuomo's speech and, citing underfunding for the Campaign for Fiscal Equality, which assists poor African-American children (many of whom live in his East New York district), denounced the populism rhetoric-friendly governor as a "hypocrite."
      As is often case, Charles Barron is approximately 100% correct.
      Andrew Cuomo has been shooting his mouth off about political corruption in the New York State legislature, etc. for  long time. And when the corruption- investigating Moreland Commission, which he had created, started looking into some of Cuomo's pals, the governor brought political capital punishment in New York back to life and personally delivered a political lethal injection to the Commission.
      Among Andrew Cuomo's pals in the New York State Legislature is NYS Senator Diane Savino (D.-S.I./Bklyn.) Ms. Savino's Chief of Staff is Robert Cataldo. Governor Cuomo is among a host of (s)elected officials - who include NYS Senator Andrew Lanza (R.-S.).), who chairs the Senate Committee on Ethics, and a bunch of other legislators in the NYS Senate and Assembly, as well as the New York City Council - who are fully aware that Sen. Savino for years has been protecting Mr. Cataldo, the perpetrator of a frightening act of politically motivated terrorism against me (NYPD Complaint # 2006-120-8244) during my scheduled appointment with him some years ago on an urgent matter warranting Ms. Savino's immediate intervention when I was homeless. During the attack, which took place in Ms. Savino's district office at 36 Richmond Terrace, S.I., Robert Cataldo backed me up against a wall, threatened me with violence and arrest, spit at me, and repeatedly bellowed the accusation that I was having sexual relations with my (late) mother. There was no one else in the office at the time, clearly because Robert Cataldo, anticipating my arrival for the scheduled appointment, had emptied the office so that there would be no witnesses to his planned attack on me, a known political activist who, despite my homelessness, was already a Democratic write-in candidate for the U.S. Senate against the human rights-aversive anti-poor, Wall Street favorite Senator Hillary ("The Pillory") Clinton.
   The Mob typically commits its crimes without witnesses.
   And so when several months ago Mendy Mirocznik, a leader of the otherwise corruption-riddled Hillary Clinton/Christine Quinn-controlled Staten Island Democratic Party - who is also the very influential President of the Council of Jewish Organization of Staten Island (COJOSI), which includes such human rights leaders as Rabbi Gerald and Boni Sussman of Temple Emanu-el of Staten Island as members - told me that Robert Cataldo had committed a similar crime against another victim and added the words, "Robert Cataldo is a member of the Sicilian Mob", I was not surprised.
  Mr. Mirocznik has a lot more political backbone than some of the political professional Pharisee-style Jewish Democratic Party machine hacks like NYS Senate wannabe Gary Carsel and Roy Moskowitz, a paid staffer for Assembly member Matthew ("No Saint")Titone (a close buddy of the legendarily corrupt ex-NYS Assembly Speaker the convicted Sheldon Silver). Mr. Mirocznik and I have since discussed this matter on several occasions and, while he is not anticipating any face-to-face meetings with the psychopathic thug Robert Cataldo, is cool with me reporting him as the source for information about the mobster Robert Cataldo.
  It was at a very well attended Council of Jewish Organizations of Staten Island bagels and lox-saturated legislative breakfast a couple of years ago - which my UP FRONT News associate, an honest "Andrew", i.e. business executive/economist/educator Andrew Mazzone also attended - that I met Paul Duffy, who handles Governor Cuomo's affairs in Staten Island. 
  Thanks to people like Diane Savino, Matthew Titone, anti-Semitism-linked Democratic Party Machine puppet Christine Quinn pal NYC Council member Debi Rose, Gary Carsel, Roy Moskowitz, St. Philips (no apostrophe) Baptist Church of S.I. Deacon John McBeth, and the multibillionaire Donald Newhouse-owned Staten Island Advance (aka in UP FRONT News as "The Staten Island Retreat), which has been covering up political corruption in S.I for decades), et. al. Staten Island is arguably the most politically corrupt borough in New York City, and, as Richmond County, the most politically corrupt of all of New york States's 62 counties. (I've lived in all five boroughs, and also in Binghamton (Broome County) and worked in economically and racially segregated Westchester County, "home" to lots of poor and homeless people and also to aristocrats such as Hillary and Bill Clinton.
  I chatted briefly with Cuomo aide Mr. Duffy, who, at my request, gave me his business card. Because of considerable news coverage of me over the years in The NY Times, Newsday (front page), the Daily News, the NY Post, the Binghamton Press & Sun Bulletin and some "alternative" and college (College of S.I., Queens College, Binghamton University, Fordham University, Columbia University) print  and broadcast media, as well as a front page article about my campaign for the Senate against Hillary, very belatedly and very reluctantly published in the August 21, 2006 edition of the Staten Island Advance under the headline, "With the stroke of a pencil vote for anyone", Paul Duffy already knew about me - as, to their chagrin, have Bill and Hillary for many years.
  I have sent several emails to Gov. Cuomo via Paul Duffy reporting the fact that there is an identified mobster named Robert Cataldo - who, based on his behavior with me, is at least episodically psychotic - on the New York State payroll in a very high position. (I am a retired professional social worker, with much experience in mental health settings and I know a nutcase when I encounter one.)  I also made the Governor Cuomo aware that Robert Cataldo is being protected by Diane Savino. There has been no reply. 
  Some months ago I joined the often outspoken NYC Council member Laurie Cumbo (D.-Bklyn.), with whom I've been acquainted since she ran for the Council in 2013, on a bus ride to Cuomo's hometown of Mount Kisco in Westchester - not too far from the Clintons' presumably "affordable" estate in Chappaqua -, for a demonstration in support of pardon/clemency for truly rehabilitated prisoners. Mr. Cuomo was represented by his Counsel, Alphonso B. David. I had a few face-to-face minutes with Mr. David and I told him about the unrehabilitated mobster Robert Cataldo and his principal protector, Diane Savino. Mr. David gave me his business card.
   Alphonse B. David also has my email to the Governor. No reply.
   Because Robert Cataldo and Diane Savino have majorly violated my Constitutionally guaranteed civil rights it has been necessary for me to submit a formal complaint against them to the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ). That complaint was sent to then DOJ U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District (which includes Staten Island) Loretta Lynch, at the request of her assistant Michelle Johnson. The FBI is always interested in the Mafia. My emails have gone to the FBI's Washington D.C. and New York offices.
    U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara recently let the governor off the hook regarding Mr. Cuomo's very premature decision to murder the Moreland Commission. That Commission needs to be resurrected.
    In the meantime, Mr. Cuomo's silence about reported Mafioso Robert Cataldo and his protector Diane Savino must end. Silence is hypocrisy.
* * * * * * * *